YOU are the reason we are here!
We are a family support system and strive for a real sense of teamwork between staff and parents to provide the best possible living and learning environment for “our” children. Without a safe and secure family, children are unable to learn.
- Research shows that parent involvement is crucial in the development and safety of your child now and for later school success.
- TLC has an open door policy for parents to visit or volunteer while classes are in session as well as reviewing from our internal security system.
- TLC hosts monthly family events in which family members are encouraged to attend and participate.
- Parents are encouraged to donate their time and talents as to be an intregal part of your child's classroom and school experience.
- Parents are invited and encouraged to complete a Center Evaluation form each Spring but ALWAYS invited to ask questions and see us for parent resources.